As Friends, we explore through technology, learn through education
and share through communication.
- With your membership, you will:
- receive reminders and invitation by mail or email of upcoming programs and events
- be able to receive a discount on all author book sales
- provide support for the many programs and events that make your library an indispensible educational community resource
- For more membership information please contact:
- Mary Wiser
Fill out and mail in the following form to enjoy the benefits of being a friend of the Florence County Library.
Click Here to view the file fullscreen and/or to download.
Friends of the Florence County Library (FOFCL), a valuable asset to the library system as a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization, can seek funding for items that the library’s budget cannot cover. Because of generous Founding and Sustaining Donors, Book Endowment gifts and Membership renewals, Friends of Florence County Library has provided over $400,000 in grants to the library since 2004. FOFCL also conduct membership drives and book sales as well as sponsor quality educational and cultural programs that raise money to purchase additional library materials for the collection.